Vegan BBQ Ranch Dressing is so delicious it's worth slathering on everything from salads to tacos & burritos! About 15 minutes of prep time is all this recipe takes. It's oil-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
This creamy vegan BBQ ranch dressing is my go-to dressing for salads and more. It's made with cashews, instead of mayo, keeping this vegan dressing oil-free.
It only takes 9 easy-to-find ingredients to make this vegan BBQ ranch dressing.
- Cashews. Raw cashews are best for blending because they can easily be soaked to soften.
- Milk. I always stick to almond milk, but any kind (oat, rice, cashew, etc) will work as well.
- BBQ Sauce. BBQ sauce brands differ, so it is best to use your favorite BBQ sauce for this recipe.
- Lemon Juice. Use freshly squeezed for the best taste.
- Fresh Chives. Add the chives in after blending for extra flavor.
- Seasonings. Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, and pepper are used to season this vegan dressing.
What else can I use this creamy dressing on?
The only way to find out how irresistible this dressing is to give it a taste! After mixing in the parsley and chives, I dare you not to give the spoon a lick.
It's that good!
It's an amazing sauce!
How do I make this dressing allergy-friendly?
I know, I know......
You're probably thinking... "This dressing looks irresistible and I want to try it, but I'm allergic to nuts!"
Just replace the cashews with an equal amount of sunflower seeds or hemp seeds to create an allergy-friendly Creamy Vegan BBQ Ranch Dressing!
Now join us in slathering it on everything!
We'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this vegan recipe, please leave a 5-star rating in the recipe card and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Or, get the links to new recipes delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter. See ya there!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, or more as needed to thin
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce of choice
- 1-2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Optional: cayenne pepper or chipotle powder for some added heat
- Place all the ingredients (except parsley and chives) into a NutriBullet or high speed blender. Blend until creamy.
- Pour the dressing into a lidded storage container and stir-in the parsley and chives.
- Place the dressing in the fridge to cool for at least 30 min to an hour before serving. If needed, add more non-dairy milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Enjoy this creamy BBQ ranch drizzled over your favorite salads, tacos or burritos.
- Allergy Friendly Dressing: To create an allergy friendly Creamy BBQ Ranch Dressing, replace the cashews with an equal amount sunflower seeds or hemp seeds. If using sunflower seeds, soak and process them per the cashew instructions.
- For extra dressing double the recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 small salads Serving Size: 1 small salad
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
**Nutritional info is provided as an estimate based on the ingredients I used and for convenience and as a courtesy only.**
Where You Get Your Protein is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site may contain some of these links to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through one of those links, Where You Get Your Protein will receive a small commission from the purchase at no additional cost to you.