Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies are a quick and easy treat that will disappear fast! If you’re looking for a soft irresistible cookie that’s bursting with peanut butter flavor, these classic cookies will hit the spot! Plus they’re egg free, dairy free, refined-sugar free and made with fresh ground peanut butter, which makes them a healthier choice!
How to make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies – no-chill
I just impressed myself (and my family) with the quickest peanut butter cookies ever! If you know anything about me then you’ll know I’m super impatient about waiting for things to chill, rise, set, etc. And today was no exception! I just wanted eat cookies. Not look at them in the fridge for the next hour while they chill! So the rebel in me skipped that step and made these cookies no-chill!
All I can say is → Classic Peanut Butter Cookie perfection!
And to solidify my amazement with these cookies I called my husband over to try them (him and peanut butter have a special bond). I knew I’d get an honest answer from him. 4 cookies later he says “you need to keep these stocked in the house, I’m not kidding”. My daughter ran over and snatched one then exclaimed these are her new favorite cookie! Needless to say, we all agreed they were delicious and the whole batch was gone that night!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
Yields 26 cookies
1 2/3 cup organic all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup coconut oil, solid
1/3 cup turbinado sugar
1/3 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup fresh ground peanut butter- *see note
1/3 cup non-dairy milk- *see note
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle with extra turbinado sugar
- Preaheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the coconut oil and sugars.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour half of the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet and mix.
- Pour in the other half and mix until fully combined. The dough should be soft and easily stick to it's self. If your dough is a bit dry add a teaspoon or 2 more of non-dairy milk.
- Place a Tablespoon of dough on your baking sheet. Using the bottom of a cup (or palm of your hand like I did) gently smash each cookie.
- Using a fork, crosshatch each cookie then sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake at 350º for 10-13 minutes. 10 minutes will yield a softer cookie.
- Serve these soft peanut butter cookies with a glass of non-dairy milk and watch them disappear!
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.