Tofu scramble is an easy vegan breakfast alternative. It's packed with protein, only 6 ingredients, and seasoned to perfection. Enjoy tofu scramble for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Serve it as-is or add your favorite vegetable for a customized taste.
The best part about this egg alternative is how quick and easy it comes together. It can be on the table in about 15 minutes!
Vegan Tofu Scramble can be made in 3 easy steps
- Crumble the tofu.
- Add the seasonings.
- Cook it all up.
Ok, maybe I forgot the most important step...
A basic Tofu scramble recipe
This vegan scramble is made with minimal ingredients to keep it simple and versatile.
Customize your breakfast or brunch by adding:
- bell peppers
- leftover veggies in the fridge
For a hearty weekend meal, pair this savory breakfast with
We'd love to hear from you!
If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5-star rating in the recipe card and share your thoughts in the comments below. Also, if you snap a photo be sure to share it with us! We love to see your creations! You can find us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
Simple Vegan Tofu Scramble
Simple vegan tofu scramble is an egg alternative packed with protein. It's only 6 ingredients, and great for breakfast or brunch. Enjoy tofu scramble as-is or add any vegetable for a customized taste.
- 1 block organic firm tofu
- ¼ teaspoon refined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- pepper to taste, optional
- Press the tofu to drain out as much water as possible.
- Crumble the tofu using your hands or break it up in the saucepan with a wooden utensil.
- Stir in the seasonings and oil.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5-10 min.
- Keep in mind, the longer you cook the tofu the more it dries out. So if you like it drier aim for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g
**Nutritional info is provided as an estimate based on the ingredients I used and for convenience and as a courtesy only.**
Leave a Reply