Simple vegan tofu scramble is an egg alternative packed with protein. It’s seasoned to perfection, only 6 ingredients, and great for breakfast or brunch. Enjoy it as-is or add any vegetable for a customized taste.
The best part about this egg alternative is how quick and easy it comes together. It can be on the table in about 15 minutes!
Make Vegan Tofu Scramble in 3 easy steps
- Crumble the tofu.
- Add the seasonings.
- Cook it all up.
Ok, maybe I forgot the most important step…
Tofu scramble is made with minimal ingredients keeping it simple and versatile.
Customize your breakfast or brunch by adding
- bell peppers
- any leftover veggies from the fridge
For a hearty weekend brunch, pair this savory breakfast with
We’d love to hear from you!
If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5-star rating in the recipe card and share your thoughts in the comments below. Also, if you snap a photo be sure to share it with us! We love to see your creations! You can find us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Press the tofu to drain out as much water as possible.
- Crumble the tofu using your hands or break it up in the saucepan with a wooden utensil.
- Stir in the seasonings and oil.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5-10 min.
- Keep in mind, the longer you cook the tofu the more it dries out. So if you like it drier aim for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 5mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 11g