A simple vegan tofu scramble requiring only 6 ingredients making it a breeze to prepare. Serve it at your next weekend breakfast or brunch for a healthier alternative to eggs!
The best part about this tofu scramble recipe is how quick and easy it comes together. It can be on the table in about 15 minutes!
This scramble is made with minimal ingredients keeping it simple and versatile. Add sautéed bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach or any leftover veggies from the fridge for a customized breakfast!
Simple Vegan Tofu Scramble can be made in 3 easy steps
- Crumble the tofu.
- Add the seasonings.
- Cook it all up.
Ok, maybe I forgot the most important step…
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
Yields 2-3 servings
1 block organic firm tofu
1/4 teaspoon organic refined coconut oil
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt - or to taste
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
pepper to taste, optional
- Press the tofu to drain out as much water as possible.
- Crumble the tofu using your hands or break it up in the saucepan with a wooden utensil.
- Stir in the seasonings and oil.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5-10 min.
- Keep in mind, the longer you cook the tofu the more it dries out. So if you like it drier aim for 10-15 minutes.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.