This vegan ranch dip recipe can be made in under 10 minutes with your favorite mayo. It tastes great and is always a party hit. It also makes a great dressing!
If you love snacking on vegetables, cauliflower wings, or you’re looking for a good chip dip, this homemade vegan ranch dip is just for you! It tastes better than anything you’ll find at the store.
I find that store-bought ranch usually has an “odd” taste. Not this homemade vegan ranch dip, It’s thick and creamy without any odd flavors.
Use my homemade cashew mayo or your favorite mayo for the best tasting vegan dip you’ve had.
There is no need to worry about having fresh herbs on hand. Instead, this vegan ranch dip uses the dried herbs and common pantry staples below.
Ingredients Notes and Substitutes
- Mayo. I used my cashew mayo recipe but your favorite store-bought mayo is a great replacement.
- Milk. Use unsweetened unflavored plant-based milk. Any brand and variety will do —oat, almond, soy, etc.
- Lemon juice. Fresh lemon juice is best. To replace, use apple cider vinegar.
- Dill weed. For this dip recipe I went with dried dill, but fresh can be used instead.
- Parsley. I also went with dried parsley, but it can be replaced with finely chopped fresh parsley.
This vegan ranch dip comes together in 2 easy steps and takes less than 10 minutes.
Step 1. Add all the ingredients, except the non-dairy milk, to a mixing bowl.
Step 2. Whisk everything together until fully combined. Add milk to achieve your desired dip consistency. Chill before serving.
Yes, but you may need to use less lemon juice. Start by only mixing in the dry seasonings. Then, add the lemon juice to taste.
Yes! Add more non-dairy milk to thin out the dip to dressing consistency. The consistency should be thin enough to easily pour off of a spoon.
You can make the ranch dip without the dill, but you will not get the full ranch flavor. It should still be tasty though.
We'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this vegan recipe, please leave a 5-star rating in the recipe card and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Or, get the links to new recipes delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter. See ya there!
- Add all the ingredients, except the milk, to a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together until everything is fully combined.
- If your dip is too thick, whisk in 1 Tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach your desired dip consistency. The dip should be thick enough to scoop onto a celery stick or chip without dripping off.
- Chill the ranch dip in the fridge for 1-2 hours. The dip may thicken up again after chilling. Add more milk if needed.
- Mix before serving.
- To turn this dip into vegan ranch dressing by adding enough non-dairy milk to thin it out. The dressing should be thin enough to easily pour off of a spoon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 278mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
**Nutritional info is provided as an estimate based on the ingredients I used and for convenience and as a courtesy only.**
More Recipe To Dip Into
Where You Get Your Protein is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site may contain some of these links to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through one of those links, Where You Get Your Protein will receive a small commission from the purchase at no additional cost to you.