We all know hummus is a dip you can enjoy with basically anything. I love it with crackers, naan bread, chips, veggie sticks… you get the point, Hummus is just that good! Well you know what else is just as good? Avocado! Place the two on some seeded multigrain toast with sliced vine ripe tomatoes, salt and pepper and you’ve got a party for your taste buds!
If you’re anything like me, some days you just want a simple meal without too much effort… well, this Hummus and Avocado Toast has been my go to and will soon be yours too!
I always have a few avocados out ripening, tomatoes in the fridge and lately my Ultimate Hummus in there as well. This makes for an easy, light lunch when paired with fruit. Or a quick afternoon snack by itself.
Hummus and Avocado Toast
Be sure to find me on Yummly. You can use the Yum share button below to save a recipe from WYGYP. Yummly is a great place to find and share recipes. You can even set your taste preference to suit your allergy and dietary needs.
Also, leave a comment I would love to hear from you!
And, never miss out on a 😋 mouth-watering recipe 😋 remember to subscribe to our newsletter! 📩
Serves 1 Serving
10 minPrep Time
2 Pieces of seeded multi-grain bread, toasted (or bread of choice)
6 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus , divided
1 organic ripe avocado
Organic tomato slices
Himalayan pink salt
Fresh ground black pepper
Cayenne pepper, optional
- Toast your bread to desired brownness. I like my toast slightly darker, so I set the toaster to medium/dark.
- Once the toast is done, let cool a few minutes.
- Place about 3 Tablespoons Ultimate Hummus on each piece of toast. I like a little heat, so at this point I'll sprinkle cayenne on the hummus, but it's completely optional.
- Now cut your avocado in half. Top each piece of toast with half an avocado, cut into chunky slices.
- Top with tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Devour and enjoy!