Vegan 7 Layer Vegan Tostadas are quick and simple to prepare. They’re ready in under 20 minutes! A go-to when I’m in the mood for an easy Mexican meal.
I can’t get enough of these easy to make7 Layer Tostadas. They’re topped with my vegan BBQ Ranch Dressing making them absolutely delicious!
Vegan Tostadas are assembled with 7 amazing layers
- seasoned beans
- shredded lettuce
- shredded purple cabbage
- diced tomatoes
- BBQ ranch dressing
- fresh cilantro
- fresh avocado
This tostada recipe and my Vegan Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce are my favorite meals when I’m in the mood for a quick Mexican dish.
To make tostadas
Bake your desired amount of corn tortillas in the oven. While the tortillas crisp up chop the veggies, blend the dressing and prepare the beans.
Now that’s lunch in 20 min!
If you enjoyed this recipe you may also enjoy one of these:
We’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a 5-star rating in the recipe card and share your thoughts in the comments below. Also, if you snap a photo be sure to share it with us! We love to see your creations! You can find us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- 8 corn tortillas*
- 1 medium romaine heart, chopped
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 large tomato
- BBQ ranch dressing
Seasoning for Beans
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 13-20 min, or until crispy. Flipping the tortillas halfway through baking.
- Chop the the veggies and prepare the dressing (if using)
- Add the beans and seasonings to a medium saucepan. Mix and heat over medium/low until beans are warm. If needed, add almond milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Layer the tostadas: beans, lettuce, cabbage, tomato, dressing, cilantro, avocado.
- I also like to sprinkle a little cayenne pepper and a squirt of lime on top for that extra kick.
Tortilla Note: Cooking time on the tortillas can vary. If I notice some tortillas are done sooner than others, I'll remove them from the oven and allow the others to finish cooking.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 2 tostadas
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 92mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 4g Protein: 3g