Vegan french bread pizza is a dinner everyone will love! It’s perfect for busy week nights or lazy weekend. Let the kids add their favorite toppings for a simple and delicious meatless meal!
Quick family meals are must on those days I just don’t feel like cooking. That’s when this french bread pizza comes in to play! It’s super easy to make, kid approved and completely customizable, which means everyone will love pizza night!
Throw on a movie, grab some drinks and relax because dinner only took 5 minutes to prepare!
Looking for a quick, last minute party idea?
French bread pizzas are just the thing! Cut the pizzas into 1-2 inch slices and serve with extra marinara sauce for dipping. It’s a finger food everyone will enjoy!
Only 3 easy steps to making vegan french bread pizza
1. Cut a loaf of vegan french bread in half.
2. Spread pizza sauce on both halves and add your favorite toppings.
3. Then bake the pizzas and enjoy!
French bread pizza is great with any of your favorite pizza toppings. Use up leftover veggies from the fridge or keep it simple with just vegan cheese.
Or try any of these toppings:
- vegan pepperoni
- bell pepper
- artichoke hearts
- crushed red pepper flakes
If you enjoyed this recipe you may also enjoy one of these:
We’d love to hear from you!
If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5 star rating in the recipe card and share your thoughts in the comments below. Also, if you snap a photo be sure to share it with us! We love to see your creations! You can find us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
- Slice the loaf of French bread in half lengthwise and place on a baking sheet.
- Spread the marinara sauce evenly over both cut sides of the bread. Top with vegan cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake at 400ºF for 10-13 minutes.
- Let cool for a minute or two. Cut and serve.
My favorite French bread is linked above. I've been able to find it at Costco.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 servings Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114 Protein: 5g
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.