36 Vegan Mexican Recipes includes loaded burritos, breakfast tacos, spicy enchiladas, savory dips, and much more! These vegan recipes are easy-to-make and sure to please!
There are 2 things I can eat on a daily basis--
Potatoes AND Mexican food!
Potatoes are great because there are so many ways to prepare them. However, I’ll save those recipes for another post.
I’m here to share some amazing vegan Mexican recipes from protein-packed breakfasts and mains to spicy sides and appetizers.
You're sure to find a new dinner recipe for tonight, or an easy and delicious appetizer for your next Cinco De Mayo party.
- Southwest Breakfast Tacos
- Easy Breakfast Burritos
- Mexican Tofu Egg Casserole
- Vegan Breakfast Tacos
- Vegan Mexican Sweet Potato Hash
- Mexican Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Copycat Chipotle Veggie Fajita Burrito
- Easy Vegan Quesadillas With Homemade Cheese
- 20 minute Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Instant-Pot Mexican Quinoa Bowl
- Healthy Taco Salad
- Black Bean Enchiladas
- Jackfruit Street Tacos
- Sweet Potato & Corn Enchiladas with Mole Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Tofu Burritos
- 7 Layer Vegan Tostadas
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Burritos
- Southwest Vegetable Soup
- Mexican Chopped Salad with Avocado Dressing
- The Best Potato Tacos
- Vegan Taco Salad
- Black bean burritos with plantains
- Jackfruit Carnitas Enchiladas
- Sides, Dips, Appetizers, and More
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Tex-Mex Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Jackfruit Taquitos with Southwest Dipping Sauce
- Easy Restaurant Style Salsa
- Vegan Wonton Taco Cups
- Vegan Jalapeno Poppers
- Black Bean Dip
- Vegan Queso
- Vegan Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Potato Chiles Rellenos
- Chipotle Guacamole Dip
- Instant Pot Spanish Rice
- Vegan Party Favorites
These vegan Mexican breakfast recipes are sure to spice up your weekend mornings!
These Mexican-inspired vegan main meals are delicious and easy to make.
Sides, Dips, Appetizers, and More
Dig into these vegan Mexican recipes!
We'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed any of these vegan Mexican recipes, please share your thoughts in the comments below.
Or, get the links to new recipes delivered straight to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter. See ya there!