36 Vegan Mexican Recipes! Loaded breakfast tacos, hearty mains, spicy sides, and more! Recipes include burritos, tacos, enchiladas, dips, etc!
There are 2 things I can eat on a daily basis… #1 Mexican food! AND #2 Potatoes! Potatoes are great because there are so many ways to prepare them. However, I’ll save those recipes for another post.
I’m here to talk about Mexican Food and share some amazing recipes from my blogger friends.
I’ve gathered up 36 Vegan Mexican Recipes and crammed them all into one convenient post.
Here you’ll find breakfast recipes, mains, sides and more.
36 Vegan Mexican Recipes
1. Easy Mexican Breakfast Burrito (pictured above) - The Vegan 8
5. Vegan Breakfast Tacos with Tofu Scramble (pictured above) - Apollo and Luna
6. 20 Minute Vegan Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce (pictured above) - Where You Get Your Protein
11. Garlic Roasted Cauliflower and Spicy Baked Tofu Burritos (pictured above) - Connoisseurus Veg
12. The Best Spicy Vegan TexMex Burgers - Vegan Sandra
15. Walnut Meat Tacos w/ Lime Cashew Cream (pictured above) - V Nutrition and Wellness
16. Slow Cooker Black Bean Burritos - Vegan in the Freezer
17. Roasted Veggie, Black Bean and Quinoa Burritos - Veganosity
20. Balsamic Portobello Tacos w/ Spicy Red Pepper Sauce (pictured above) - Vegetarian Gastronomy
24. Jackfruit Carnitas Enchiladas (pictured above) - Fried Dandelions
Sides, Dips, Appetizers & More
28. 7 Layer Taco Dip (pictured above) - Veggies Don't Bite
36. Instant-Pot Spanish Rice (pictured above) - Where You Get Your Protein